Welcome to
GSWired Official Forum
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.
::::: Enjoy Staying! ::::: :hiface:
Welcome to
GSWired Official Forum
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.
::::: Enjoy Staying! ::::: :hiface:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows XP Truefaster V5
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:47 am by shadowmode

» Events
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 am by Alvintobi

Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm by ___spike___

» hallow
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 am by ___spike___

» new born here
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 pm by ___spike___

» KNOW YOUR JAPANESE NAME
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm by Alcris John Bicada

» PointBlank Ph
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 pm by ___spike___

» Dota 2
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 am by kenyak22

» Good bye AMD?
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:34 am by DISSA

» Dirt 3-SKIDROW
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:24 pm by ___spike___

» Battlefield 3 GPU test
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:16 am by DISSA

» LOL mw3 truck robbed
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 am by kenyak22

» FT>> STRAIGHT SWAP 9800GT na walay PCI-e recquired...
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 pm by kenyak22

» FS: Sapphire Radeon 6870 (non-reference)
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm by kenyak22

» Why intel and why amd
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:40 pm by DISSA

» QS-202 Review
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am by kenyak22

» GSwired Tshirt the Final One v2
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:53 am by lithgow

» ___Spike___ Chatters Rig
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 pm by ___spike___

» 2011 White Pearl
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:50 pm by DISSA

» "RIGS GALLERY" Official Thread
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm by kenyak22

Statistics
We have 219 registered users
The newest registered user is AndraxZ

Our users have posted a total of 4908 messages in 602 subjects
Top posters
DISSA
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_vote_rcapWho's The Best Racing Drivers? I_voting_barWho's The Best Racing Drivers? I_vote_rcap 
Tambutsoo
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_vote_rcapWho's The Best Racing Drivers? I_voting_barWho's The Best Racing Drivers? I_vote_rcap 
kenyak22
louiealad
GSW LoDA
angelix000000
w0wski
___spike___
iczp
__mrs. spike__
Advertise With Us

Who's The Best Racing Drivers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TheStig001

TheStig001

Who's The Best Racing Drivers? Vide
PostSubject: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Who is The Best Racing Driver?

Please choose among the listed names below or specify a name that you think might the best.....

1. Micheal Schumacher(F1)
2. Kimi Raikunen(F1)
3. Fernando Alonzo(F1)
4. Luis Hamilton(F1)
5. Sebastien Loeb(WRC)
6. Mikko Hirvonen(WRC)
7. Tommi Makinen(WRC)
8. Heiki Kovalainen(F1)
9. The Stig(in Top Gear)
10. Others....(Please Specify)

And who are the best racing driver? WRC champions or the F1 legends...
Given that these drivers will have a race using a car and a track surface that they don.'t used to drive with....

your opinion might help a lot...tnx
Back to top Go down
GSW LoDA

GSW LoDA

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm

si dissa the great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DISSA

DISSA

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm

circuit - dissa da great

drift - angelix

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheStig001

TheStig001

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:17 pm

di ko pa nameet si angelix.......pero si dissa lam ko magaling din yun.... Very Happy

hope that I could play with you guys someday..... Razz
Back to top Go down
angelix000000
angelix000000

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:36 am

lol, grabe, noob man ko... chamba ra to uy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DISSA

DISSA

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:42 pm

actually....

si Stig ang da best...sa zero gravity daw to cya gitao...tapos iyang liog made of WEAPONS GRADE TITANIUM according to Jeremy Clarkson

seriously though sa WRC ra ko familiar....para sa ako-a either si Makinnen (tong dala pa niya ang pula sa mitsubishi. tapos naa pa jud version ang EVO 5 na ginpangalan niya) or si Colin McRae, R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
TheStig001

TheStig001

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 am

Some says that he's a CIA experiment gone wrong and that his tears are adhesive.....
all we know is that he's called The Stig....

hahahaha.....yes... tama jud ka tol, agree jud ko sa imuha nga c makinen ang pinakamaayo sa WRC.... not until nagsulod c Sebastien Loeb. Makinen is a four time WRC champion but Loeb is a six time WRC champion since 2004. According sa WRC c Loeb ang hari sa Tarmac road...and now he's even better than before....lisod na kaayo xa pildihon sa gravel and snow surface....and one thing ang citroen ang pinakastable nga car sa WRC kron....w/c helps him a lot...

But still I would vote for tommi makinen...specially sa red marlboro evo 4 niya nga gidala.....the only reason nga nagsikat ang mitsubishi evolution sa WRC is makinen in his red evo.....
Back to top Go down
[DcW]Layan

[DcW]Layan

Location : "A Road made of String that leads to Sonic Aural Cups"

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:19 am

I go for Mika Hakkinen. Micheal Schumacher's only feared F1 driver.

And his a Fin.hehe

Who's The Best Racing Drivers? Hof_profile_right_40

Stats:
Team Mclaren Mercedes.
World Championships 2
Grand Prix Entries 165
Grand Prix Wins 20
Pole Positions 26
Nationality Finnish

Mike(Left) Mika(Right)
Who's The Best Racing Drivers? Schumacher-hakkinen-ferrari-mclaren

@ Stig
TopGear fan? same here.hehe Completo ko episode since 2002. up to now.

uban sa amo sa Dcwired.net mga F1 enthusiasts pud. we gather and potluck every f1 live sa TV. si [DcW]Erwin naga ad2 jud ug race sa abroad.
Back to top Go down
DISSA

DISSA

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

i heard schumacher is coming out of retirement....

DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNN....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Best Racing Drivers?   Who's The Best Racing Drivers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's The Best Racing Drivers?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GSWired Community :: Anything Under The Sun -
Copyright © 2009 - 2012 General Santos Wired Official Forum
General Santos City, Philippines.
Hosted by Forumotion